Sunday, May 4, 2008

Alright, Leeanna

Here's the way it works:

In the first image, that's how the fields need to be filled out, but with your own information. I take it you've already set up the FTP account with Bravenet? You did that in class with Mr. Buck, right?

In the second image, on the left is my portfolio folder on my computer, and on the right is the web folder to which I'm uploading. To get to the folder on the left, just navigate through your computer folders to your portfolio, and to get the files uploaded to the left side, select all of the folders and files on the left, and click that blue arrow just above them, which will upload them to the folder on the right.

Got it? Good. =^)

BTW, click on the images to view a larger version.


1 comment:

LeeAnna said...

Thanks matt....though that really wasn't any help:) I already had gotton that far...it just wasn't transfering right...BUT I think it was my computer because after I read your blog and realized I had already done all that I was going to call you and see if you had any more advise...before I did I tried it again (just to see if my computer was having a bad day) and I guess it was! cause it worked!
I see that I will have to fix some links that aren't working...but that shouldn't be too hard at all:)
thanks again for the effort!
LEEANNA :)